Driver HR and MR
We are a busy scrap metal facility in the Welshpool area seeking experienced and reliable HR driver who would like to work with a growing company who specialise in scrap metal recycling.
Skip Bin or Hydraulics operational experience advantageous.
- Transport, delivery & collection of skip bins to customers in a timely manner
- Completing documentations & Reporting to the Allocations Manager
- Provide outstanding service to our customers, you will be the face of our company
- Responsible for a safe working environment including truck cleaning and vehicle safety checks
- Five (5) days a week, Monday – Friday 7-3 with opportunity for overtime paid at penalty rates
We are looking for a machine operator to join our team.
7-3 with potential overtime
Must be punctual/reliable/pass a pre employment medical and willing to work in a friendly team environment.
Your duties will include:
- Safely operating equipment
- Handling materials, with an eye for detail
- Preparing the major plant, ready for daily production
To be successful in this opportunity, you will have:
- A forklift ticket
- Ability to complete a medical assessment, in line with the requirements of the job
- Ability to pass drug & alcohol testing
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Effective problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to perform well under production pressures
- Effective communication skills
- A strong safety focus
Heavy Diesel Mechanic
Looking for Heavy Diesel Mechanic to join our team in the scrap metal recycling industry.
- Expected Hours: Monday – Friday from 7am – 3pm.